Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Qype: Chocolate Soup in Edinburgh



Edinburgh - Food & Drink - Sweets & Chocolates - Restaurants - Cafes & Coffee Shops

With all the chocolatey options on the menu I'm still shocked I somehow walked away with a breakfast sandwich! Utterly flabbergasted. The sandwich (egg, cheese, ham on a light and buttery croissant) was exactly what the doc ordered though, after the uncounted number of drinks at the Qype party the night before. Also had a latte and it was good, not remarkable, could have been hotter, but good nonetheless. They have lovely tables out on Hunter Square too and I could easily chill out here with a coffee and something sweet and sinful. The chocoholic in me won't let me not return on my next jaunt to Edinburgh to sample some of their inventive 'soups' though.

Check out my review of Chocolate Soup - I am CaribQueen - on Qype

No comments: